Grow Our Own (GO2) Bluebell South Allotments, Norwich
Management of the Bluebell South Allotments project from 1st of October 2013
Thank you all for sending your feedback.
As you may know, we had a meeting on Sunday 25th August to discuss the new organisational arrangements.
Here are the main points:
From 1st of September, 2013, the GO2 Bluebell South Allotments will be managed by seven teams (see below); each team will have a team leader and growers will have to sign up to one team at the time of joining/renewing their membership of GO2. Land and water management and compost and muck team leader’s position is vacant at the moment.
- Admin – Christine Wilson
- Seed and plants including Heritage seed – Jane Chittenden
- Training and mentoring – Rochelle Wilson
- Land and water management – vacant
- Maintenance/Buildings – Jane Graham
- Food and jam-making – Juyna Lewis
- Compost and muck – vacant
If you are interested in any of the vacant positions and/ or have any questions/comments, please let me know.Mahesh Pant